15 October, 2008

I used to be uncertain, now I am just unsure.

It is Wednesday. For the last couple of days I have sat and contemplated what the purpose of this blog is. Why did I create it. What am I going to do with it now that I have created it. Do I post more pictures? Do I treat it as sort of a diary? Do I attempt to put my ideological, inane ramblings here? After much rumination and contemplation, I have decided that I have no idea what to do with this. I created this to show one or two friends a cool location. I certainly did not expect people to react like they did to it. I certainly did not expect people to ask me to continue to add to it. That being said, I guess If I do, I do. If not, then so be it. I guess the question of the day is...do I go overseas for a while…or do I stay and be the mature responsible person that I am and get started in the re-building of my life? I guess I will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for going! The fuzzy kiwis taste sweeter overseas.

Mireille said...

would keep it!!
but yeah.. you kinda knew that already!

Post a Comment