19 December, 2008

New Beginnings

Its not often that fate grants us a second chance. For myself, I have been granted more then my fair share of second chances. I don't know if it is luck, fate, or just my pure stubborn pig headedness and drive to never give up. Regardless, I do feel truly blessed. I depart for the journey of my life in just a couple of days. This will be a true adventure in more ways then one. I am fortunate to have this opportunity. Not only do I get to go to a new country, but I also get to spend time with one of my oldest friends. For lack of a better word, I am awed by the opportunity I have been given. Sadly our friendship has been regrettably one sided. So...I shall start this journey without expectations, without fear, and with no hesitation. It is a great opportunity and one that I am sure I will remember for the remainder of my days.

1 comment:

Mireille said...

wishing you a great happy time! Enjoy! don't forget your blog.. will kill for some pretty pictures!
Take good care of eachother over there..K?

Post a Comment